1657 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2015

Oh man I fell in love with Land…

Post # 5
2587 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: October 2014 - UK

Ooh, I tried on one of these when I went to the London store last week! It wass…

http://www.pronovias.us/wedding-dresses-2014/collection-dreams-ledurne

This one!

I liked it way more than I thought I would, it was so light and easy to walk in, and the skirt was actually very taking, and the feathers on the bust were SO SOFT. But it wasn’t really my style, and if I had got it, I would have spent all day stroking my boobs absent-mindedly because SERIOUSLY. SO SOFT.

But also it wasn’t super-structured around my tummy so it didn’t pull me in where it needed to to make it flatter me.

Post # 6
133 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

Oh boy…my dress is sooooooo lucky I still love her. This collection is gorgeous and it makes me even more impatient for my wedding day ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 7
944 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 2013

I can’t look at anymore dresses, I have a 2012 Pronovias and I saw at least 10 I liked from 2013…and I already have TWO dresses, if I buy another one Fiance will think I’m losing my mind LOL.

Post # 8
161 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

@chronicwhimsy:  I bought Pronovias Uncia, which is incredibly similar to Ledurne and absolutely, 100% understand what you mean about the desire to stroke the boobs all day! My girlfriends were cracking up because I kept wanting to stroke the seriously soft feathers. ๐Ÿ™‚

I was excited to see the pictures of Ledurne today. For some reason, Pronovias Uncia doesn’t show up anywhere on the Pronovias site, as far as I can tell, although it can be found on other sites on the net. Anyway, seeing Ledurne today was a little like seeing Uncia finally show up on their site.

Post # 10
49 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2014

I randomly woke up and got my phone and stumbled upon the collection…saw a dress and started to cry knowing it is the one I have to have. Can’t wait!!! I have been so stressed about a dress, now I just need to find a trunk show for the 2014 collection…that will be the hard part.

Post # 12
1144 posts
Bumble bee

I’m a Pronovias bride and they’re my fave designers when it comes to wedding gowns. I love love love their new stuff!

Post # 13
49 posts
Newbee

I am going to NYC to try on the dress. I called Pronovias direct and they said the 2014 collection won’t be in stores until later this year and the trunk shows are still going to be just for 2013 until end of year. So…my wedding being next May – I am going up and looking now ๐Ÿ˜€

I can’t wait!!

Post # 14
11 posts
Newbee

@beachrunner26:  

I was in NYC last week Friday and they had all the 2014 dresses available to try on.  I’m not sure how long they were going to have them in stores though.

Post # 15
3968 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: September 2014

Anyone try on the laren yet? So beautiful!

Post # 16
49 posts
Newbee

I bought the laren last week. It is truly beautiful!!!

The topic ‘Pronovias 2014..’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors