(Closed) Pronovias 2017 Brides

posted 3 years ago in Dress
Post # 17
1 posts
Wannabee

I also picked Ornani! Which veil did u matched it with??? 🙂 i didn’t make a decision yet

Post # 18
128 posts
Blushing bee

busybride715 :  I seriously love everything from Pronovias.  I’m getting married in one of their older styles (Abaco).  Oh, and you have 2 messages! 😉

Post # 20
1963 posts
Buzzing bee

I desperately want Nilay from the Atelier collection.  I was quoted an attainable $5k…for the dress.  The overskirt is an extra $10!  So that’s out of my budget.  The Adela is a really nice alternative though.  Fingers crossed!

Post # 21
1128 posts
Bumble bee

Im wearing Edith in July!

Post # 22
1963 posts
Buzzing bee

megrays :  Swoon!  Do you have any pics of it w/o the skirt and was the overskirt a ton more on this dress?  There is another beauty in the 2018 collection with a full overcoat.  It’s like $16K!

Post # 23
1128 posts
Bumble bee

heather25 :  thank you!  So this is kind of a weird photo but it’s all I have without the skirt.  The skirt was like half of the total cost : /. And whattt I haven’t even seen the 2018 collection I have to look.  I’m sure it’s beautiful I ❤️ Pronovias gowns

Post # 24
571 posts
Busy bee

I was a bit disappointed. I prefer last years collection.

Post # 25
365 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2018

ssm1221 :  Oh wow!  I didnt even know that this was possible!  You have widened my dress search massively!  I am 4:11 so I will certainly have excess lace!  This is the best news ever!

Post # 26
1963 posts
Buzzing bee

FrenchToastnCoffee :  I agree overall.  There were, however, a few ones in there that were spectacular.

Post # 27
303 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: December 2016

dannij8918 :  It depends on the cut of the dress, the way Vanila was cut by the arms it was easy to add sleeves and being a fellow shorty (5’2″) it was great not having to order additional material!! I still wanted a train and honestly I had a decent one, I thought it would have been much shorter. Happy hunting!

The topic ‘Pronovias 2017 Brides’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors