3421 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: September 2014 - Manhattan Church Rec Center

Will return with pic

Post # 5
    3421 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: September 2014 - Manhattan Church Rec Center

@hc77309:  Ok, sorry to take so long to get back to you. I am also a Pronovias Bride. I ended up choosing the Silaba, but I tried on enough dresses to maybe be able to help you out. 

I tried on the Dorado, which is similar to the Benicarlo. I see you like the statement skirts, but I will say, what you get in wow-factor, you can loose with the length of the train. The exceptions to this statement are the Umbria & Davinia. I do not really care for the top of the Umbria, though I think the detail on the skirt is pretty. The Davina a tried on but hated how the center detail drew attention right down my middle. I guess I was too petite to pull it off. If you are tallish (5’5″ or taller) This could be the one or you. I hated the way I looked in it so much I didn’t even want a picture.

As for Unam,  I don’t like it. I don’t like the bottom. I don’t like the feathers on the top. The reason I do not like feathers is because when I tried on the sample one of the dresses with feathers on the top, all of the feathers had fallen off (because it was a sample, I know)…but I still didn’t like it. But that is my personal taste.

My favorite dress out of these is the Unalba, I love the top and the bottom. It has a sweep train, which is really nice, and seems like the best all around. 

And now for pictures. 

Dorado

Silaba (the dress I chose…Just posting cause I love it so much)

The topic ‘pronovias brides 2013 collection please post pictures’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors