(Closed) Pronovias Dagen 2013

posted 9 years ago in Dress
Post # 80
18 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2013

@aya:  hello! I am a UK size 10 to 12 with a fairly large bust (34EE) and I bought a strapless Wonderbra to take to my recent Dagen fitting…… We found that it was just too much and the dress is so well supported it didn’t need any extra. I felt a bit restricted with the bra as well, so we’ve scrapped the idea and I’m going braless!

Post # 82
10 posts
Newbee

@Bridey2B:  thank u for ur help πŸ™‚

Post # 83
10 posts
Newbee

@Bridey2B:  thank u for ur help πŸ™‚

View original reply
@brideybean:  i hate strapless bra too but im a size 32B so i kinda dont know what to do

Post # 85
218 posts
Helper bee

@MuzurBurcu:  Looks amazing! I just bought this dress and I’m over the moon excited! How did you end up accessorizing on your wedding day?

Post # 86
44 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: January 2014

Hi, did anyone else have trouble walking in in their Dagen? I picked mine up from the seamstress yesterday. I find it quite difficult to walk in, even with the hoop we got to try and make it easier. I find it heavy with so much weight to pull (i’m very small) and occassionally I feel like I kick the material a bit and worried it will get stuck in my feet. I think it is done to the right height, it is just off the floor, and I feel if I make it any higher it will loook stupid. Getting married in a week and I’m terrified I will trip down the aisle or look stupid like the dress is too big for me if I’m struggling to walk πŸ™

Post # 87
218 posts
Helper bee

How did you ladies bustle your dress? I’m going to try on the dress in a month and I want to see how we could bustle it. I’d love to see some photos!! πŸ™‚

Post # 87
28 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2014

Hello Bees,

I had my dress bustled via one loop part way down the back of the center of the dress. The seamstress reinforced the bottom 3 buttons, just incase one came loose if my dress got stepped on… the loop went over the button. It held perfectly and actually looked like the dress became one length all the way around. 

Here are a few pictures, not of the bustle unfortunately. I was so excited how the day went. June 21, 2014. 

The venue was nestleton water’s inn in ontario. Here is their FB link with a few more pictures if you are interested πŸ™‚ 

If you are interested the belt is James Clifford.

Posted by Nestleton Waters Inn on Sunday, June 22, 2014

The topic ‘Pronovias Dagen 2013’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors