(Closed) Pronovias Dress 2011

posted 12 years ago in Dress
Post # 18
166 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

I think it’s gorgeous, and although the dress is understated, it’s a very bold choice, because it’s totally not what most brides wear. I think you def have the figure to pull it off, and you should go and try it on. 

Re your BF/BM – do you usually like the same clothes? I mean, I love my BMs to bits, but one of them kept being drawn to dresses I absolutely hate and wouldn’t be seen dead in! 

Your wedding is such an opportunity to express your personal style, I think that you should go with the dress you love, and not worry if people have mixed views on it. Make a statement! I’m always totally disappointed by brides in boring dresses – it seems like such a waste!

Post # 21
19 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: December 1995

I think this dress is stunning.  It has classic lines, but yet an ontrend feel.  I don’t think you’ll look back on your pictures 10 years from now and have one single regret!   Get the dress if it’s you!  Because you’re the only one that can wear it!

Post # 22
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: December 2011

I am IN LOVE with the new 2011 Costura dresses from Pronovias. I love Indalo!

Post # 23
28 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: July 2011

I love it! It’s so classic and elegant. Pronovias has some of my favourite dresses! Can’t wait to start trying some on in September! 

Post # 25
4 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: April 2011

Stunning, loooooove it!  Anybody have any pics of themselve in it, perhaps a short or petite bride to be??

Post # 27
19 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2011

wow! its very fashion forward in a good way!  clean lines, sleek and modern! let us know how it goes with your dress fitting!

The topic ‘Pronovias Dress 2011’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors