(Closed) Pronovias Dulce vs Vera Wang 1G029

posted 6 years ago in Dress
  • poll: To Vera Wang Ball Gown or Pronovias Dulce Ball Gown
    Pronovias Dulce : (45 votes)
    63 %
    Vera Wang 1G029 Ball Gown : (22 votes)
    31 %
    David's Bridal Vera Wang Ball Gown (similar to the exp version) : (5 votes)
    7 %
  • Post # 3
    11271 posts
    Sugar Beekeeper
    • Wedding: April 2012

i love the bodice of the 2nd one but i’m not crazy about the skirt and the cut.  unless you are like a model, that bottom is not overly flattering on most people.  it makes them look wider.

i think the pronovias is much more figure flattering for most shapes and sizes. 

i pick the pronovias.

you should add a poll.

Post # 4
    Hostess
    23597 posts
    Honey Beekeeper
    • Wedding: September 2011

I am in love with the Pronovias on you! Do you have some kind of crinoline/hoop skirt on in it?  I’m thinking there are ways to make the Pronovias look like a fuller dress, if that’s the effect you’re going for!  Seriously, the Dulce is stunning on you!

Post # 5
    766 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: December 2013

I’d probably like the vera without sash…but it’ll probably look plain..the pronovias has just the right amount of sparkle and doesn’t need a sash..I chose Pronovias!!! wow!

Post # 7
    322 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: September 2013

@lolalyn:  This is unrelated to your post here, but I saw you were looking for the Eden 2421. It’s a dress I’m considering (it’s $1200 cheaper than the Maggie Sottero dress I want) but I also can’t find it anywhere. Did you ever find it??? Or see pics of real brides in it? I can’t find ANYTHING. I’m also having NO luck finding it in store 🙁

Post # 9
    1073 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: August 2013

I voted for the 1st dress! It’s pretty and looks great on you!

The topic ‘Pronovias Dulce vs Vera Wang 1G029’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors