Pronovias Formentera : (115 votes)
    42 %
    Lazaro 3050 : (157 votes)
    58 %
  • Post # 3
    689 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: August 2011

Both dresses are beautiful, but I love the second dress! The neckline looks great on you! I am also a Huge ruffles and ruching fan. It makes you figured look awesome! Good luck!

Post # 4
    3613 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: May 2010

The Lazaro (on you, not on the model) literally took my breath away! Unbelievably gorgeous, even though I don’t normally like ruffles.  I was a Lazaro bride too, but I’m short and can’t carry a mermaid nearly as well as you.

Post # 5
    16 posts
    Newbee
    • Wedding: March 2011

Lazaro looks amazing on you!!!

Post # 6
    95 posts
    Worker bee
    • Wedding: May 2011

Hmmm, I hate to tell you this but I also love the Lazaro.  You might not want to listen to me because you’d be listening to a girl who bought two dresses (I really am trying to stick to a budget!), BUT I believe if you can afford the extra, the dress of your dreams is worth it! 

On the other hand, if the extra $1200 would be breaking your bank, I still love the Pronovias…and you could alter it to a sweetheart neckline because it looks stunning on you in the Lazaro.  Good luck!

Post # 8
    3613 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: May 2010

@cutexkitty: LOL, then you MUST get the Lazaro because it makes you look six feet tall! I’m also 5’3″ and would gladly pay the $1200 extra for that 🙂

Post # 9
    264 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: May 2011

pronovias!  just as stunning!!  and more reasonable.  Sometimes less is more!!  I love it on you.

Post # 11
    514 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: February 2011

I think both look fantastic on you so it’s really just which dress do I like better. I think in my taste I would prefer the Pronovias dress modified to have a sweetheart neckline like the Lazaro (it wouldn’t cost 1200 to make that change)

Post # 12
    5921 posts
    Bee Keeper
    • Wedding: December 2010

I have to say, I like the Lazaro much, much better.

Post # 13
    661 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: April 2012

Eh, I like the Pronovias better.  The bottom of the Lazaro makes me think of a cupcake.  Frown  I think the Pronovias flows better and looks better on you.

Post # 14
    4546 posts
    Honey bee
    • Wedding: September 2010

You look dynamite in both but I think I like the first one better actually. Something about the bottom bothers me a bit on the second one.

Post # 15
    2465 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: August 2010

you look fantastic in both of them, but i like the way the material looks more in the lazaro–it looks flowier and like there’s more movement to it

Post # 16
    50 posts
    Worker bee
    • Wedding: April 2011

They are both amazing, but I love, love, love the Lazaro – you look stunning! And if you can afford it, go for it – I’d much rather spend the money on the right dress than the right shoes because that is what people will see!

The topic ‘Pronovias Formentera or Lazaro 3050’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors