(Closed) Pronovias petunia 2013

posted 9 years ago in Dress
Post # 17
7 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2013

@MeiFrancis:  I love the simplicity and length of the veil! Great choice! Thanks for posting Smile

Post # 18
5 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2014

I got engaged before Christmas, and went for my second dress appointment today. Tried on the Petunia.. what do you think? 🙂

The dress sample was too small btw, so the top is quite low..

Post # 19
7 posts
Newbee

@pilutta:  This dress is so “different”. Yet it has a way of flattering each person/body type in a special way. It makes me love the dress all that much more! There is no other lace like this lace! Everytime I see my dress on the hanger I am completely taken back by it’s beauty! I think the dress is ABSOLUTELY flattering and feminine on you! 

Post # 20
4134 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: August 2013 - The Liberty House

@pilutta:  it looks gorgeous on you! Mine was too big, so it’s nice to see it at a closer size 

Post # 21
3 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: January 2014

You look amazing!!! Are any of above pics of the dress in optical white? Im confused whether to order the dress in optical or off white. Any thoughts or pics would be much appreciated…

Post # 22
7 posts
Newbee

@Chiddy_Bang:  My dress is ‘off white’ and the dress is still very white. Optical white reflects in pictures as your typical white wedding dress would, a very bright white. It just depends on your preference and what you envisioned for yourself. I always wanted ivory or something in between so the “off-white” color suited me best! In the pictures posted to this thread, you will see some of the dresses are in optical white and those look a little brighter 🙂 Hope that helps!

Post # 23
418 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2014

bump! I want to see more pics.

Post # 24
7 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: July 2013

Here are a few shots of my Petunia’s big day 🙂 It was an absolutely amazing dress and I got so many compliments on the detail and the beauty of the design. I wish I could wear it every day, but I’ll be selling it. Let me know if you’re interested!

Post # 25
7 posts
Newbee

@kheavey:  This was the best surprise/treat to come home to today! Your pictures are breathtaking. You are right, it’s such a special dress! Congrats!

Post # 26
3 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: May 2004

@kheavey:  Absolutely stunning wedding pictures! Got my ivory petunia last month second hand. Though slightly concerned about the movement of the top lacy skirt. It kinda folds in on itself when walking on the carpet. I have ended up with a pile of lace around me which did not look that stunning. Would you use some sort of hardening agent on the tule? How did you get the movement going on the skirt I wonder?

Cheers. Laughing

Post # 27
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: September 2012

@zuzywoo:  I didn’t have an issue with all the lace… I did have two loops & buttons to hold the dress train after the ceremony , that made things easier.  See below a pic of me “walking”. 

View original reply
@KittyCatToe:  Here some pictures, I’ve included some with the veil – also from Pronovias.

Hope these help!

Post # 28
418 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2014

@clba:  Absolutely stunning!

Post # 29
1 posts
Wannabee

I have this dress for sale in a 2.  It is absolutely stunning!!  Message me if you’re interested!! [email protected].

Post # 30
12 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: April 2014

@clba:  this dress is amazing you look amazing, I’m thinking of ordering the petunia yet can’t decide on this of the Denia by la Sposa, advice please xxx

Post # 31
12 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: April 2014

Any more pics of the petunia please? I’m getting married next April x

The topic ‘Pronovias petunia 2013’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors