(Closed) Pronovias petunia 2013

posted 9 years ago in Dress
Post # 32
248 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: February 2013

I just saw the dress in a wedding this summer. super pretty dress!  she is from a very conservative family so she added material on the chest area to make it more ‘appropiate’ for the ceremony and for the family.

Post # 33
12 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: April 2014

@alaskin17:  thanks for the pic, have you got any of the whole body? What dress do you think petunia or Denia? Trying both on again and will try and post pics xx

Post # 34
248 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: February 2013

@clairec:  I don’t know if I do, I’ll have to check for more pics…. 

I just googled the Denia. I like the Petunia more because of the straps. I thinks it gives it a very delicate and romantic look ๐Ÿ™‚ just personal prefrence ๐Ÿ™‚ they are both gorgeous gowns

Post # 35
182 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: November 1999

Ahhhh! Beautiful dress ๐Ÿ™‚ 

Post # 36
12 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: April 2014

@alaskin17:  Thanks Im leaning toward the petunia, just trying to find some more pics, have an appointment in london on 0ctober 13th to finalise my choice xx

Post # 37
4142 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: October 2015

@kheavey:  I love the shade of your bridesmaids dresses! Who was the designer!?

Post # 38
776 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2015

Ok none of you ladies look the same in your dresses! They fit you all so unique to you! They all look like different dresses. That is a pretty universal dress! &gorgeous to boot! You all look so good!

Post # 39
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: August 2014

Does anyone know if the whole lace part of the top can come off, or can you only cut the straps?

Post # 40
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: May 2014

@stefpelleg:  

You should be able to detach the lace from the strap but you will need a seamstress to re-sew the lace you’ve cut off from the strap back to the dress so that there’s no lace flying from the dress, if that makes sense… 

Post # 41
4 posts
Wannabee

I see to much material, is it possible to modify the dress not to have to much material in the front?

Post # 42
4 posts
Wannabee

@stefpelleg:  you can´t. If you want a professional can modify the changes for you.

Post # 43
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: May 2014

@great2014:  

what do you find too much?  the criss cross tulle is quite flattering on the bust.  if you find that too much then this dress probably isn’t for you… 

Post # 44
817 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2014

@great2014:  I think I’m going to wear mine with a non-blingy belt to cut down on the empire waist “poof”.

Post # 45
4 posts
Wannabee

Yes!! I´m sure this is my dress. But it might seems in some pictures thtt I´m pregnant (I´m not). I´m thinking about take a bit of material from the front to the back

Post # 46
4 posts
Wannabee

@jdhall89: Hi, You and me same dress and same day!! ๐Ÿ™‚

The topic ‘Pronovias petunia 2013’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors