(Closed) Props & Background Help! (Boudoir)

posted 8 years ago in Photos/Videos
Post # 3
293 posts
Helper bee

I would love to help, but it’s a little challenging to make recommendations when (1) we don’t know what props/outfits you utitlized during your first shoot, and (2) what look you are going for (like a pin-up girl).  More deets please! 🙂

Post # 4
293 posts
Helper bee

I would love to help, but it’s a little challenging to make recommendations when (1) we don’t know what props/outfits you utitlized during your first shoot, and (2) when we don’t know *look* you are going for (like a pin-up girl).  More deets please! 🙂

Post # 6
396 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: December 2014

a really pretty chair, or like golf clubs if your fi likes to golf or similar things like that, or differnt peices of like “fur”/texture things to pose on.

Post # 8
396 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: December 2014

things to change up the look of how the house/hotel room looks, even if you just bring a big white down comforter to pose on, to this is going to sound funny, but like a really cool big vase/bucket you can flip it over and sit on it pin up style.

Post # 9
1545 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: November 2011

What about his favorite things? Like I want to take use one of his baseball bats and his Astros cap (he loves sports especially baseball and of course our home team)

Also what about one of his work shirts? I am taking FI’s white button down shirt and leaving it open

Also, his favorite candy. Maybe get a picture of me taking a bite of out it.

Def going to find something green thats his favorite color.

background i am not too much what to use maybe your bedroom sheets? maybe if it is a cool print other than white. Ours are ivory with this green print that I LOVE that would be cool. It would look like it was taken on your bed.

The topic ‘Props & Background Help! (Boudoir)’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors