- 6 years ago
- Wedding: May 2013
I’m so pleased that I’ve planned so much wedding stuff these past couple of weeks! We have a short engagement – From October 26th to May 18th! And an ever shrinking budget :/ but the past couple of weeks, I’ve completed so much stuff!
1. Venue is booked and deposit is paid!
2. Dress is picked out and put on hold- awaiting payment next week!
I’m REALLY not ready for people to see me in the dress, so we’ll skip that pic! But it’s the Karena Royale in Light Gold with a different sash and a sweetheart neckline.
3. Bridesmaids dresses are all bought and received! Go David’s Bridal for having a wonderful clearance. Each dress was only $69! $109 for my pregnant BMs dress.
4. Two of the Bridesmaids gifts purchaced. Super cute $4.99 name hangers and gorgeous ametheyst bracelets that I got at Macy’s marked down from $250 (although who ever pays full price at Macy’s?) to $53 with my coupon.
5. Photographer booked- well decided upon at least. And I’m getting a great deal because it’s the best man’s wife. She just started a photography business but has a few weddings under her belt. Sort of a chance, but the budget will thank me later.
6. Centerpieces decided and mock up completed – I am going to be doing all of the table flowers, reception, and ceremony decor. Hopefully we will have real flowers for the bouquets, bouts, and corsages. Depends on $$, meeting next week.
My best friend thinks I should add some pearls or diamond strands to the centerpiece, but I’m not sure how to attach them. Thoughts??
So…. I still have SO much to do, but I’m happy I’m now well on my way! 🙂