- 6 years ago
- Wedding: May 2011
I have quite a few items for sale. I will post a couple of pictures in this thread, but further images can be found by clicking on my name and going to my bio. Sorry, I will only accept Paypal, unless you live in Mississippi and can do local pickup. Buyer pays shipping. You can email me at [email protected]. Please include all relevant information in the email, and SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY.
1.) 75 Green and white striped paper straws
75 Purple and white striped paper straws: $20 for both (NOTE: These were made by an Etsy seller and have never even been opened. They didn’t arrive in time for me to use them at my wedding).
2.) Burlap items:
- 10 6ft long burlap runners with ruffled ends (fit 48” round tables) $10/ea
- 7 7ft long burlap runners with ruffled ends (fit 60” round tables) $15/ea
(NOTE: these were handmade by my mother and mother-in-law. The burlap isn’t too expensive, but the labor sure was! One of the 7fts has a small, light-colored stain, but it’s hardly noticeable, especially when covered by a centerpiece).
- 1 2’x 2’ burlap square with ruffled edges (used underneath the cake stand) $10 (The cake stand is also for sale, but it’s incredibly heavy, so local pickup only).
- Around 20 yards of burlap fabric. It was used to make the backdrop shown below. It’s in two long strips, I believe. More information with a serious inquiry. $30
3.) Glass Beverage Dispensers:
I have 3 glass beverage dispensers available–two of the larger (on the left) and one of the smaller. I prefer pickup, because they are fragile. $15/ea
4.) Galvanized Containers:
- Centerpiece containers: These were used for centerpiece arrangements. They’re various sizes and shapes, but they looked really cute when it was all put together. ONLY the galvanized containers and votives are for sale. The bird cages, wooden boxes, tree slabs, etc. came from my florist. $50 for the lot (total of 14). If you don’t want the lot, I’ll try to price them individually, based on size. This is a great, easy deal; you can take care of almost all your centerpiece concerns with one purchase. See my bio for more pics.
- Aisle buckets: These were tied with twine (still attached to the buckets, if you want it) and hung on our chairs down the aisle. They were originally a very bright metal, but we spray painted them a bit of a darker color to match the other containers. There are a few paint chips, but they can easily be re-sprayed. $2/ea (total of 6).
5.) Glass Containers:
(I would prefer local pickup on glass items, but if you’re willing to pay shipping, I can try to work something out).
- Purple and Green glass containers: There are 3 bud vases and 2 medium-sized vases. The large one you see in on the right is not for sale. $2/ea for the bud vases/ $3 ea for the medium vases
- 4 Glass hurricane/cylinder type vases. I used these for the bouquets after the ceremony. $3/ea
6.) Café String Lights (200ft): These are the Target brand of café lights. 8 strands of 25ft each. They were enough to go around the perimeter of a 40×60 tent. We used extension cords to keep from connecting too many strands at a time to avoid blowing fuses. If you don’t need them all, let me know. $50 for all. A couple of the bulbs have either blown out or cracked, but they can be replaced.
7.) Metal Tealight Lanterns: These were used as part of table arrangements. They’re a very muted coppery color. They have a place for one tealight candle. I will include the electric tealights, if you need them. $ 4/ea (total of 6)8.) Votives: Purple glass votives: $25 for the lot of 36
Frosted glass hurricane votives: $25 for the lot of 36
White and purple mosaic votives: $10 for the 6 (I only have 6)
- 2 Sets of dark purple mosaic votives (one large, medium, and small per set). Really pretty. $15/set
9.) Picture Frames: These are small, silver and rhinestone picture frames (both oval and rectangle) that would be great as favors or for framing quotations, etc. I ended up not using any of them, but hopefully someone else can! $.25/ea (24 total, I think).
10.) River Rocks: I have a basket of large-medium river rocks left. I used them for guests to sign in lieu of a guestbook. $15 for all
12.) Apothecary Jars for Candy Buffet: I have 7 glass jars and scoops for each one used for a candy and nut buffet. It was a HUGE hit with the guests. All of the jars are clear glass, except for the two tall cylinders; they are “crackled” and painted with purple and green flowers. See pics for details. $10/ea for the squat jars on the ends; $8 for the tall middle jar; $8/ea for the two cylinder jars; $3/ea for the small jars
13.) Silk Flower/Grapevine Wreaths: 2 handmade wreaths in shades of ivory, green, and purple. Includes hydrangea, ranunculus, and wisteria silk flowers. Simple decoration for a wedding with purple accents. $5 for both.
14.) Wooden “Wedding” Sign: I painted a pretty piece of drift wood with the word “Wedding” on both sides. The sign is shaped rather like a pointing finger, ideal for pointing the way toward your venue. It’s able to be hung by the hemp twine I have attached to it. $15
15.) Paper “Eat, Drink, and Be Married” Sign: I made this sign out of scrapbooking paper and strands of various craft fibers. I’m not sure that anyone would want it, but if the somewhat whimsical, scrapbooky style appeals to you, I’ll be glad to send it. Name your price.
16.) Bird Cage card holder: $10