(Closed) Purple shoes wedding 2011

posted 7 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
101 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: November 2012

@mariemf:

oh my..i am in purple heaven….

i love them all….how is one supposed to pick……

I love purple so much that for me and my hubbys Vow Renewal next year I am wearing a purple dress…..

good luck picking!!!

Post # 4
471 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

where are number 1,8, and 9 from?? those are my favorites and I’m looking for purple too! 

Post # 5
4583 posts
Honey bee

Sigh. Why must all the gorgeous purple shoes have such high heels?

Post # 7
188 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: April 2012

I absolutely love them all and I am planning to be a purple shoe bride myself. My suggestion would be for you to try them on and eliminate the ones that aren’t comfortable. You can’t go wrong with any of these…

Post # 8
668 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

um, I’ll take one of each please! those are all Beautiful!!!!

It really depends on what look are you going for and your dress.  Do you want suede or satin? What style wedding?  If really formal I’d go with the 2 or 4, if more of a fun casual wedding, I’d go with the little boot style. If you have a lace dress I’d go with 8 or 9.  If it’s a rustic wedding I’d go with 7. If it’s playful or cute I’d go with 1 or 5, or 6.

Hope this helps 🙂

Post # 10
471 posts
Helper bee

Thanks!! 

Post # 12
31 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: July 2011

These are wonderful!! I love them all. You have FAB taste =)

Post # 13
1166 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: December 2010

Your dress is very soft and romantic (and beautiful!), so  I would eliminate the more modern/tailored styles. Definitely NOT the booties. My favorites are #2, then #9.

Post # 14
3982 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

I love the second ones. I have seen those in person and it took everything I have not to buy them. Plus, I think they would look great with your dress!

Post # 15
5985 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: January 1999

I vote 7 with your gorgeous gown!!!  They’re sassy, tailored, and lovely!!!

Post # 16
1732 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2014

I have #6 that i just got today. I ordered them in pink for a wedding I’m in and I can already tell they are going to be super uncomfortable. I’m weighing and balancing my love of pink shoes with the 6+ hours of intense pain i know i will be in. So just a little warning. 

But I like #9  or #2 the best. 

The topic ‘Purple shoes wedding 2011’ is closed to new replies.

Get our weekly roundup of the best of Weddingbee.
I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.

Find Amazing Vendors