(Closed) Purple/lavender/lilac BM dresses under $100?

posted 8 years ago in Bridesmaids
Post # 3
2588 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: February 2014

Davids Bridal would be a good place to look. Otherwise, Cocomyles.com lets you design your own, and it comes out to roughly $125…which is really not bad when you consider that most Bridesmaid or Best Man dresses are $200-300.

Post # 6
5273 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: October 2009

Go the department store route 🙂

Typically, most Bridesmaid or Best Man dresses through bridal shops are going to be over $100 (I think Davids Bridal may have some just under) but, going through a department store will be more affordable.

I got my Bridesmaid or Best Man dresses from JC Penny & they were perfect and all the girls liked them. I just jumped on the site and found these (both are under $70!)

[attachment=1302055,165744] [attachment=1302055,165745]

Post # 10
6572 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: February 2010

Maybe you should try buying online… you’ll have a lot more choices. My friend (after making sure the return policy was good!) ordered a few different dresses in her MOH’s size so she could see how they looked in person before making everyone order them.

Post # 12
157 posts
Blushing bee

@arenyth:  Understandable… yeah, I wanted to go with the VS dresses so bad but they didn’t have any of the colors I wanted.  JCrew as gorgeous dresses as well.  If you are looking for lilac you might have a hard time finding the dresses on sale before your wedding since that would be a more spring-summery color and wouldn’t go on sale until right before your wedding (or after).  I may be wrong on this, but that’s just kind of what I have seen before.

Post # 13
2103 posts
Buzzing bee
Post # 14
157 posts
Blushing bee

Keep an eye on Target, too.  If you decide you want a darker purple, the Merona dresses are great and they have different styles in each color:

http://www.target.com/Merona-Collection-Strapless-Dress-Flower/dp/B003VOHLWM/ref=br_1_2?ie=UTF8&node=1104830&sessionID=183-8607184-3211853&searchSize=30&searchView=grid5&searchPage=1&sr=1-2&qid=1285617674&rh=target_com_primary_color-bin%3APurple&searchBinNameList=style_name%2Csleeve_type%2Ccollar_style-bin%2Clifestyle-bin%2Ctarget_com_size-bin%2Ctarget_com_primary_color-bin%2Cprice%2Ctarget_com_brand-bin&searchRank=-product_site_launch_date&frombrowse=1

One of my BM’s picked this dress in cream and it looked awesome on her.  The belt that comes with it comes right off, and the dress is really gorgeous in person.  I will try to post a photo of her wearing it because the Target photo doesn’t do it justice  : )

Post # 15
157 posts
Blushing bee

See if this works:

[attachment=1302436,165782]

The topic ‘Purple/lavender/lilac BM dresses under $100?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors