Post # 17
- Wedding: June 2014 - DD born 2015 DS born 2017
We’d only been dating a month or so but he came over to my place when I was in a total panic because I hadn’t packed my stuff when I was moving apartment the next morning. He totally saved me. He then rented a car and loaded everything in and drove us to my new place and unloaded everything. Then he paid for lunch and left me to unpack. I was in love!
Quaility- utter selflessness!
Post # 18
There were alot of things that I was looking for – the list is as follows, going by importance.
1. Wanting kids & open to adoption.
2. No drugs. AT ALL.
3. No smoking. AT ALL.
4. Doesn’t drink often – a drink at special occasions is okay.
5. Work ethic.
6. Humor/personality. [taking & dealing jokes!]
7. Ability to move forward & adapt to situations – lets things roll off his shoulders.
8. Loves animals.
9. Treats me like a lady [he opens doors, carries in groceries, never lets me touch the garbage].
10. Good attitude towards others – Compassion.
11. Goal oriented – has a good idea what he wanted out of life, and how to obtain it.
There were a few others, but the first 6 were deal breakers.