(Closed) Question about doctors

posted 6 years ago in Wellness
Post # 3
8472 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: July 2012

I would ask the receptionist and see what they say. There should be somebody they’d recommend going to. My doctor has a partner, so if he’s not available, you can make an appointment with him.

Post # 4
3773 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: December 1999

@Kari 2012:  That would be a family practice docotr that also specialises in OB/GYN. Can you ask your other docotr to reccomend someone or see someone else in her practice? Also if you have insurance, they will often have a list of approved providers to pick from, good luck!

Post # 5
12974 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: November 1999

@Rubbs:  This.

If they can’t refer you to someone who does the same things, I would just get a separate ob/gyn.

Post # 6
2831 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

I found mine by searching my insurance web site; they have all kinds of specifics to choose from. Mine is an OB and General Practice.

The topic ‘Question about doctors’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors