(Closed) Question about filing a complaint

posted 6 years ago in Home
Post # 3
21 posts
  • Wedding: September 2010

I would call your police or fire department, not 911, their non-emergency line and tell them the situation and ask what you should do.  If they’re burning things, they might need a permit, and the fire department might issue those.  Even if the police or fire aren’t the right place, the should be able to tell you where to go next.  Good luck, I hope it gets resolved soon!

Post # 5
3572 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

So, definitely call sooner than later. This is going to sound insane, but could they be “cooking” drugs? Plastic and chemical smells, idk… 

Post # 6
7431 posts
Busy Beekeeper
  • Wedding: October 2009

Call 311 and they will be able to direct you on what to do. That’s the non emergency police line

Post # 7
5428 posts
Bee Keeper

Also you may want to make sure the fire is “going” at the time… when you call…  so they can have the evidence there to investigate with.

The topic ‘Question about filing a complaint’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors