Question about the band on sol011

posted 6 months ago in Rings
Post # 2
423 posts
Helper bee

It looks a lot different…I have the rose gold sol011 and my band looks like this.  Mine has quite a bit more metal height-wise

Post # 3
423 posts
Helper bee

Please disregard my nails…desperately need a fill

Post # 6
423 posts
Helper bee

Smoochism :  Happy to help!  Yes it should have been the same style band i would think, but just shaved down on the sides to make it thinner…regardless your ring is beautiful!! 

Post # 9
603 posts
Busy bee

Smoochism :  You know when you did your big reveal that your band didn’t look the same as the standard band for that model. I thought you requested the change. Are you unhappy with the band? Would you have preferred the knife edge? It’s a beautiful ring but if it’s not what you wanted…

snickerwickens :  I love set,especially your two tone twist band. Mind sharing where you purchased it?

Post # 11
603 posts
Busy bee

Smoochism :  I would have thought to make it thinner they would just shave it down. It does sit well with your bands. It’s kind of like apples and oranges,they both taste good but you may prefer one over the other. I think I would just ask why it was done that way.

Post # 14
462 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2012

Smoochism :  I LOVE that modified setting! It’s so dainty and I find comfort fit more comfortable than the soft knife edge. Looks like a band will fit really flush with it too. I vote to keep!

Leave a comment

Get our weekly roundup of the best of Weddingbee.
I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.

Find Amazing Vendors