(Closed) Question about what a decoration is called

posted 10 years ago in Decor
Post # 5
883 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2009

Ive found them on saveoncrafts.com as little bases the vase can sit on called an acolyte.

Post # 6
2030 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: December 1969

They are called "LED Floral Lights."

The topic ‘Question about what a decoration is called’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors