Post # 1
- Wedding: September 2013 - Franklin Plaza
I plan to do cards like these on the tables at the reception. I think it will be fun for guests to do in their down time. (Waiting for food, resting from dancing, etc.)
I’m looking for question ideas. Here are ones that I have so far (stolen from Pinterest):
- What should we name our kids?
- What is the most romantic place we should visit?
- What is the best marriage advice you have ever received?
- What is your favorite memory of us?
- Where do you see us in 25 years?
- When did you know we were meant for each other?
What are some other questions I should include???
Also has anyone else done this? How did it go?
Post # 4
I’ve been to weddings and even wedding showers where this is done….and while I think it’s really cute in theory…hardly anyone ever fills them out! (Also, creative guestbooks are not filled out by a lot of people either.)
IMO, it’s a waste to put them out. It’s such a small detail that will definitely be overlooked,but if you do do it, don’t spend too much time printing and assembling it—or be upset when most of your guests don’t fill them out.
Post # 5
@subola: If you do this, it would nice to ask a question(s) about your guests. E.g., what is your favorite vacation spot? What is your secret for happiness? What was the best present you ever received?
Guests might fill out the cards that show you are interested in them. Just a thought (and I’m sure you can think of better questions than mine 🙂