(Closed) Question for accounting/tax savvy bees

posted 8 years ago in Legal
Post # 5
273 posts
Helper bee

@kate169:  Wish I could help you further! I am getting my Master’s in Accounting but to become an auditor not a tax accountant…I’ll ask my boyfriend if nobody else here can really help- he is doing tax accounting (not personal income taxes…real estate and corporate taxes, but he may know)…

*Worst Case Scenario: IF the IRS states that his tax refund will be withheld to pay your past due debt, he can easily file an “Injured Spouse Claim” to get him back his part of the tax refund not liable to your debt. (See the article below)


The topic ‘Question for accounting/tax savvy bees’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors