Oh my gosh where do I start……
1. My son was on a combo of breast milk and formula …Similac Neosure because he was born premature (4lbs 11oz) That milk was about $16 a can. The breast milk was free of course. Breast pumped was gifted but the cost was $300
2. Clothing was and still is expensive because my boy’s a name brand boy. The price really just all depends on how much I buy. He probably averages about $3500 worth of clothes alone everytime the weather changes. Shoes are a whole other topic, we’ll leave that where it is. Lol.
3. Diapers: nothing but Huggies Supremes diapers and wipes for him $20-$30 a case on the diapers depending on the count and about $10 a case for the wipes.
4. Stroller, infant carrier/car seat, pack in play/bassinet, swing, bouncer, walker, high chair, diaper bagx2….was all from Graco and matching…some of that was gifted but the total cost was about $1000-$1200
5. Crib, mattress, changing station, dresser, hamper…some gifted came out to about $2000
6. Baby food was less than a $1 per jar. We often bought multi-packs.
7. I used dreft laundry detergent or all baby on his clothing because he has sensitve skin and I think thats like $7 -$8 a bottle.
8. Bottles: Playtex Nursers about $5 each and he had at least 3 in every color and matching pacifiers $3 for 2 MAM brand
9. Toys…I couldn’t even give you a number. I don’t even remotely know where to start.
10. Blankets…he had those to match everything he wore. I can’t even get numbers together for that either.
11. Daycare is free because I own it.
12. My son stayed sick so factor in buying fever reducer/pain relievers, thermometers, pedialyte, and so on and so forth.
So many other items …..bottom line…kids are expensive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!