(Closed) Question for bee’s that work in Insurance (i.e. Medical Claims)

posted 9 years ago in Wellness
Post # 3
822 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

i don’t work in the insurance industry but i do hr and benefits.  when a pharmacy will not handle the insurance billing, what you need to do is submit it to your insurance.  you should be able to download a claim form for your insurance company or if you have a great broker, they will assist with processing the claims.  i’m not sure if a universal one will work but you can call the 800 number on the back of your card to check.

The topic ‘Question for bee’s that work in Insurance (i.e. Medical Claims)’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors