(Closed) Question for brides with ballgown dresses

posted 10 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
1458 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2008

Mines big and pooy ball gown type, I would suggest using a large crenolin (spelling error there I know) The poffy slip you put under the dress. They come in all sizes. This will give you poof and keep you from needing the "hoop"

The dress shop you go to should be able to let you try on all different sizes of them and offer you more help as well in case you don’t like that option or it doens’t quite work for you.



Post # 4
47 posts
  • Wedding: June 2018

My dress has built in crinoline, so I don’t need to wear a separate one.  However, my bridal salon suggested that I still wear a slip under my dress so that the dress doesn’t go between my legs, just like you said.  Hope that helps!

Post # 6
471 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2008

You can add a crinoline and/or wear a petticoat instead. 🙂

The topic ‘Question for brides with ballgown dresses’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors