(Closed) Question for Sol 400 Owners!

posted 5 years ago in Rings
Post # 2
302 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2017 - Red Rock Canyon, Las Vegas, NV

I think it is pretty large from what I have seen in photos. I’ve seen people have ordered sol387 and had it customized with very fine milgrain. I’ll see if I can find a picture. 

Post # 3
302 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2017 - Red Rock Canyon, Las Vegas, NV

These are both fello bees’ rings…

sol400…

sol387 with milgrain added…

Post # 5
141 posts
Blushing bee

View original reply
PeachSpice:  Sorry for not answering earlier I just saw this. 

Can you please tell me if the milgrain is as pronounced in real life as it appearson the website and in many of the macro photos on the Bee and elsewhere? I am concerned beause I don’t want it to be toooooo chunky looking, kwim?

Not pronounced at all. Very delicate looking. When I started searching I loved the look of a halo but didn’t want the chance of bumping on anything and losing tiny stones. The great thing about the Sol400 is it mimics a micro halo sans the maintenance worry.

Also, do any of you have an issue with the ring spinning a lot – more than other style rings you have worn?

Not at all.

Finally, do you ever have an issue catching the top of the ring as you try to put your hands in pockets, etc? 

No. It’s very low profile.

Post # 6
92 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: March 2016

View original reply
finnrose:  Hi! I have seen the ring with the larger milgrain on the boards here, but I’ve never seen the one with the customized finer milgrain. Do you recall its owner? We are ordering my engagement ring (sol387b, formerly sol400) this week, and I’d love to see some more photos of that ring! I just can’t find it on here! 

Post # 7
92 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: March 2016

Bump. Can anybody ID the ring with the fine milgrain? I want more pictures! 🙂

The topic ‘Question for Sol 400 Owners!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors