(Closed) Question. Help please…

posted 10 years ago in Logistics
Post # 3
3295 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

i always say the sooner the better! then closer to the date just ‘check in’ with them 🙂 thats just another thing you dont have to worry about if its already done 🙂

Post # 5
221 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

I think you should do it now, it be terrible to wait and then not have your choice of companies. Plus it is something you can cross of your list. 

Post # 6
2702 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

we booked our limo 4 or 5 months before our wedding.

there were so many limo companies out that we weren’t really concerned… and the “deals” are so sporadic that we tried to wait it out on this vendor.

we lucked out, cuz FI’s client offered us a great deal (we didn’t know he owned a limo company) back in april or may…

the earlier the better is mostly true; but i think depending on what companies are available in your area – it wouldnt be in my top list of vendors to book a year out from the wedding!

The topic ‘Question. Help please…’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors