(Closed) Question to all Canadian DW brides!

posted 5 years ago in Destination Weddings
Post # 3
1150 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2013 - Ontario, Canada

I think you’ll need to take your marriage licence into your local town hall or similar to get the marriage recorded in Canada as well. You might have to get it translated though but I would contact your local office. You can find details here;


I couldn’t find any information on how you go about registerring a wedding overseas but there are contact numbers so hopefully that helps.



The topic ‘Question to all Canadian DW brides!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors