(Closed) questions about december 2014 dates

posted 6 years ago in December 2014
Post # 3
1466 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

@omglauren:  My parents were married on 12/20 and my mom says she wishes they’d picked another time of year. Their wedding was well attended (though most people were in town so it was very convenient), but their anniversary always gets swallowed up in Christmas. I think it’ll probably be fine. Some people may have started their Christmas vacations already (and be away), but many others probably won’t be. Good luck!

Post # 4
2808 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2014

my parents’ anniversary is 12/29. i know that a lot of times, their anniversary goes unnoticed because it’s between christmas and new year’s.

i think the 20th would have the same problem. i’m sure the wedding itself would probably not be a problem. but just think about out of town guests, especially those who may also have to travel for the holidays. but if you like the date, go for it. just remember that people may forget your anniversary.

Post # 5
964 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2015

try 12/6? 🙂

Post # 6
7 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: April 2013

I think attendance would be fine as long as the guests are in town.  But I would think that those needing to travel to be there might not make it so close to the holidays. 

Post # 7
100 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: December 2014

Hello! My wedding date is 12/31/14 and our guests, at least so far, have been really excited about having fun plans for NYE. Just a suggestion! 

The topic ‘questions about december 2014 dates’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors