Post # 1
I am having a doozy of a Wednesday. Anyone else want to punch any and everyone they encounter in the face today? Vent your frustrations here!
- Got less than 5 hours of sleep last night thanks to husband coming home ridiculously late
- Rushed out of the house this morning and forgot my breakfast
- Train was late so I didn’t have time to go to Starbucks to remedy the above
- Crappy weather has my hair frizzed out like a mofo
- Had a colleague re-schedule a meeting 3x, then ask me to come over sooner because they were “really busy” – I hurried over and they had their feet up, MAKING TOWERS OUT OF TOOTHPICKS AND MARSHMALLOWS. Guess we have different definitions of “busy”
- The cafeteria had not one, but two different kinds of fish for lunch (I don’t eat cafeteria seafood, sorry). Got a sandwich and the mayo was rancid. Opted for a cheeseburger and it was partially frozen in the middle
- Had a 1pm meeting scheduled, they no-showed… at least until 2:15, when they came in and told me it took them a long time to get here from downtown (2 miles away), despite the fact that they had a bike and public transit to use
- Husband decided to go do something after work and won’t be home til 10pm… making Monday the only day in the last 10 that we’ve seen each other for more than 30 minutes at a time
Who else has major beef with today? I know these are all stupid problems in the grand scheme of life, but we all get to bitch once in awhile. Rage away, bees!
Post # 3
@OldMrsMcDonald: My day hasn’t been that bad today. I was having lunch with my aunt today and she asked me what I thought about Weiner and we ended up talking about infidelity in general and then I was talking about my husband’s dad and the kid’s he has by 2 other women and this guy sitting at the table next to us said, “I’m sorry, I’m trying not to listen but your family is too interesting” and I was just thinking, “I did not see you there….” Ugh. I think that guy works at my company too >.<
I am hoping I’ll see my husband in about 2ish hours. Sometimes he has too stay late at work last minute 🙁
Why don’t you get yourself a treat at Starbuck’s or wherever after work?
Actually, yesterday was more of a bad day for me. I stepped on gum that someone left on the floor on one of the few shoes I have that are not cheap and I smelt someone’s intense fart odor when I was on the stairs.
Post # 4
@tmsing: hahahaha I laughed when I got to the end of your comment and read the fart odor part.
I have just recently — as in, in the last week or two — developed that infamous “pregnant nose” where you can smell things better than most people, and seriously all I ever smell is f***ing farts. it’s like the whole world just smells like fart and I never realized it until now. This nose is absolutely useless.
Post # 5
@iarebridezilla: haha for some reason my nose is really sensitive that just based on my husband’s breath I can tell when his stomach is about to feel unwell. One time I smelled something noxious in my mom’s house that no one else noticed and we figured out later that day that there was a gas problem D=
Post # 6
@OldMrsMcDonald: I had a pretty bad day. My kids were being brats all day, which was total hell. I took them to the park and as soon as I was distracted by one, the other would run off. Shouting after my children for the past 3 years has really made me regret giving them such wordy names. ‘THEODOREANDLORELEI’ is not easy to get out when you’re winded from running for 3 miles after two hyperatcive toddlers. I am so calling my next kid Sam.