Post # 1
I’m getting married on Friday…4 days away. I should be so excited, and yet I’m not…I’m devastated. Every forecast, model, etc. has predicted heavy rain and wind for my wedding day. One weather person even went so far as to say it’s going to be “nasty” out there. Both my ceremony and reception were planned for indoors from the get-go, but all my outside pictures will be ruined. I chose a city wedding for the awesome picture ops, and October for the brilliant sunshine and beautiful foliage and I feel so sick that it’s all going to be for nothing. My fiance and family keep assuring me that everything will be okay, and that nothing will be able to keep me from being ridiculously happy the day of…are they right?
Post # 3
They say rain on your wedding day is good luck… but I know what youre saying about the outdoor pictures… Good thing in your favor is the weather people NEVER know what they are talking about… So until it comes down stress about it and you still have 4 days to find an alternative place to take your pictures if worse comes to worse. But they are right… and you might beable to sneak out even in the rain and get some amazing shots… good luck
Post # 4
i’d say you can’t really trust a weather forecast more than two days out, and even then it’s liable to change. on weather.com it’s only listing a 60% chance of rain for friday, so that’s a 40% chance of them being right and there still being no rain, and a 50% chance of them being way off the mark.
also, saturday is supposed to be gorgeous. is there any way you could do a photo session the day after to catch osme outdoor shots if you can’t get them on friday?
Post # 5
Thank you ladies 🙂 Thankfully the noreaster is heading to New England so although it’s still going to be cool and very windy, it will be dry and there’s even a chance for a burst of sunshine or two! I’ve let go of the stress of it all, and I’m enjoying my wedding week and finally getting excited about the big day!