(Closed) Rate 1, 2, &3 choice

posted 8 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
14494 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2011

I like 1 and two, but you might add a poll.

Post # 4
5147 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: June 2011

1 – 3rd picture

2 – 1st picture

3 – 2nd picture

Post # 5
755 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2012

I like them in the exact order they are in.I really love the detail on the first one! Good luck!

Post # 6
5984 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: June 2010

i agree with the order they are in. The first one posted I think would be best. Have you tried these on? can we see them on you? a model in a dress vs a real person can make a big difference but from what i see i would say the first one i like best. 

Post # 7
264 posts
Helper bee

1 – 1st picture

2 – 3rd picture

3 – 2nd picture

Post # 8
1645 posts
Bumble bee

@bestbuddies: Agreed, I like the first one the best, but I need to see OP in them!

Post # 9
3671 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: March 2011

@abbyful: This is the same order I would put them in. 

Post # 10
3866 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: April 2012

honestly? it’s hard to pick without seeing what it would look like on YOU.  a dress that might be gorgeous on a model might look horrible when you put it on.  (I’m petite and some dresses I love in style and design look ghastly when I try it on!)

Can you try anything similiar to these on at a bridal shop and take photos?  or even take a friend with you for honest opinions?  (I say honest opinions, cause I know some friends will agree no matter what because they don’t want to hurt feelings. no offense meant!)

anywhos, that’s my two cents worth….

Post # 11
3788 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

@abbyful: Ditto.

But it’s hard to know without seeing them on you; that’s just how I rate the dresses themselves.

Post # 12
3638 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2015

1 – 1st picture

2 – 3rd  picture

3 – 2nd picture

But you do definilty need to try them on if you haven’t. Just because it’s nice in the pictures doesn’t mean it isn’t going to make you feel beautiful.

Post # 13
5984 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: January 1999

Speaking from experience, you really need to try them on.  It’s pretty amazing how different you can look in different gowns.  So…my advice would be to have photos taken with YOU in them and then repost. 

From the looks of the gowns, I say 1 is 1, 2 is 2, and 3 is 3. 

Post # 14
63 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: December 2016

I love them in the order they’re in the first one is amazing, Can i ask who the first one is by? I’m plus sized aswel and thats the only style that suits me (plus its beautiful!)

Post # 15
4803 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

1st – 2nd picture

2nd – 1st picture

3rd- 3rd picture

Post # 16
729 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: January 2012

I like them in the order posted. NOT a pick-ups fan.

The topic ‘Rate 1, 2, &3 choice’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors