(Closed) Raunchy (vegas showgirl dress) $200K wedding for 16 yr old girl. Is this a joke?

posted 9 years ago in Photos/Videos
Post # 32
5495 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: September 2010

no she didn’t! lol. That’s insane!

Post # 33
570 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

Before reading everyones blog on this page I would have assumed it took place in Las Vegas but I was wrong.

Those blue bridesmaid dresses look familiar ,I have seen them on a wedding channel episode when the show begins

I’m happy that the bride feels like Cinderalla (however before midnight she will realize)

1. That men look back at their wedding photos and say “What happen to you why don’t you look the same” 
    she has got to keep looking like that past 40

Post # 34
2767 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2009

picture 5 is really disturbing.  Is that girl next to her wearing only a bra for her top?

Post # 35
5151 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: June 2010

I saw these pictures awhile ago and how SCARY!!!

anyone know if they are still married?!!! hahaha

Post # 36
5151 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: June 2010

I saw these pictures awhile ago and how SCARY!!!

anyone know if they are still married?!!! hahaha

Post # 39
542 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 2010

ohhhhh lord. Everyone gettin all sensitive about it. Just like they have a right to their opinion (the people in the pictures) I’m sure they make fun of our American culture.. So yea, If i wanna say they’re dresses are hideous and tacky.. I will.. because they are!

And I’m done.

Post # 40
454 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

My cousin had to wear sleeves to be allowed to marry her now husband in his Catholic church… really unattractive long sleeves.

Post # 42
2029 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: December 1969

I just don’t think it’s fun to laugh at another culture’s wedding traditions. Lots of cultures have wedding traditions that Americans would view as “over the top” such as the large guest lists of Indian weddings, the multiple bride’s dresses in Chinese weddings, the multiple-day ceremonies of Cambodian weddings, etc. This poor bride has had her wedding mocked for YEARS all over the internet. How would you feel if you were her?

Post # 44
3667 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: July 2015

@Catstax: Thanks for posting the link to the documentary. It’s so interesting! I’d never even heard of Travellers before.

The topic ‘Raunchy (vegas showgirl dress) $200K wedding for 16 yr old girl. Is this a joke?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors