(Closed) Real Bride?… Madeline Gardner 38016

posted 5 years ago in Dress
Post # 4
766 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 2013

@vyan:  hi, was just curious if you chose this dress? i have similar body type as you s just wondering what it’d look like. thanks!

Post # 6
3 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: August 2014

Vyan,

I just tried this dress and fell in love right away.  I am bigger in the bust and even though the dress sample was a size 8, the dress looked amazing on.  If you are looking for a figure huggging dress with sparkle, this is it.  You can’t tell in the picture but there are white sequins sewn into the lace.  As the light hits this dress, it shimmers.  I could go on and on about this dress but if you have any more questions just let me know!   

One more thing!!  I found this at a bridal store that didn’t carry Madeline Gardner, but because they carried Mori Lee by Madeline Gardner, they had this dress. I would suggest contacting bridal salons in your area that carry Mori Lee dresses to see if they can get this dress in.

Post # 8
3 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: August 2014

@vyan:  Here is my picture!!

Post # 10
268 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2014

This is my dress!! I first bought pronovias Galante and loved it at first, but after a couple of days had MAJOR dress regret. I just didn’t think it was WOW enough.

luckily the shop I got it from also stocked the MGNY one so she kindly let me exchange.

im sooooooo happy now 🙂 this dress has everything I could have wanted in a dress, lace, sparkle, a belt and ruffles. It sounds OTT but the way it has been designed pulls all the elements perfectly together.

im so excited!……….and breathe.

photo is of the gorgeous back, sorry for rubbish quality doesn’t do the dress justice atall

Post # 11
366 posts
Helper bee

@vyan:  what dress did you end up getting?

Post # 12
268 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2014

@vyan:  would love to know also what you went with..whether it was a similar style or completely different?

Post # 13
366 posts
Helper bee

@clairelou29:  I’m a mgny dress bride at least I think so.. tge tag of my dress says mg. But idk ifny is a new separate brand. What’s ur dress??

The topic ‘Real Bride?… Madeline Gardner 38016’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors