(Closed) Real bride pics of WG3438???

posted 4 years ago in Dress
Post # 5
1536 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

@DiamondMom:  I thought so but just wanted to make sure. If you go to the link there are brides that have reviewed the dress. And sometimes they post pics of what they looked like in it. Also I found this picture of a BTB in it as well.  Good Luck.

Post # 6
329 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2014

@DiamondMom:  I just bought this dress last week, and LOVE it!! The bottom is very flowy and not poofy at all. I am wearing a slip under it in this picture, so I’m sure it would look less poofy if you weren’t wearing one with a lot of poof. Also, I added the ribbon sash because I really didn’t like it without. It defines my waist more I think. This was a size 12 too, which was a tiiiiny bit too small to zip up, but I plan on losing weight. I have a year after all 🙂

Post # 7
6 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: January 2014

@DiamondMom:  

I purchased this dress today… I am 5’8″ Size 14 and this dress is SO flattering on someone who is heavy (especially around the middle) I feel like it totally propped up the bust sucked in the ribs and made a really good shape lol

Post # 7
18 posts
Newbee

That’s my dress.  Super flattering!  

Post # 8
8 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: November 2014

Hi bees! This is my dress and I love it! But I’m having the hardest time finding shoes for this dress…it’s not a super fancy dress so i dont think it needs fancy shoes…but I have my heart set on these gorgeous Kate Spade glitter shoes. Just cant decide if they’ll be too much for the dress. On top of that, I’m having a beach wedding and wont even be wearing them for the ceremony (going barefoot). I just have no clue what type of shoes to go with this dress! Help!

The topic ‘Real bride pics of WG3438???’ is closed to new replies.

Get our weekly roundup of the best of Weddingbee.
I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.

Find Amazing Vendors