(Closed) real brides in Allure 8861?

posted 7 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
57 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

That’s my dress! Here is a picture of me in it.  It retailed $950 at my salon.

Post # 5
57 posts
Worker bee

Nope it’s in Ivory, that was the sample, I just got my actual dress this week, here is a picture of it (I added a sash). 

Post # 6
49 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2012

@Leanne21:  I’m wearing 8861 too!  I didn’t get to try it on, I took a chance and ordered it based off the pics, (I tried on 8859 though)…it won’t be in until the end of June and I have just started wondering if I should add a belt or sash to it.  I really like yours, is it a sash or a belt?  Where did you find it?  I’ve been looking on etsy but just haven’t found anything that I absolutely love yet.

Post # 7
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: April 2013

I just purchased this dress this weekend for my wedding it was $763 and I added a beaded sash to the dress. I loved it!

Post # 8
57 posts
Worker bee

@IndianaBride2012:  Mine is a belt, it’s actually a Eddy K belt because I decided on the belt much later (just in the past month) and it would have taken 3-4 months for an Allure belt to come in, and my wedding is in less than 4 months so I had to buy one I could find in stock at a local store.  It ended up matching almost perfect though! I don’t know what the style number from Eddy K it is.  I did see many that almost matched perfectally on the Allure website though.  I had dress regret afterwards thinking I should have bought the 8859 (I never tried it on, just saw it online afterwards of course) but after getting my actual dress I think I picked the right one, it’s hard not to have dress regret when there are so many beautiful options out there!! I would love to see pictures of you in your dress when you get it!! I have yet to find a bride that has worn it.  There is a pinterest board for allure brides and there is one real life bride on there that claims to be wearing it but the neckline doesn’t match so not sure if that’s real or not. 

@nicole570:  Do you have any pictures??? Add some if you do!!! I want to see it on another real life bride!!! I paid $850CAD for mine, it was regularly $950 but I bought it on the weekend of a bridal show so they had a $100 off any dress deal going on.  We overpay for everything in Canada! lol

Post # 9
4803 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

Not my dress, but just wanted to comment and say WOW, it looks great on you!

Post # 10
57 posts
Worker bee

@Wonderstruck:  Thank you!! The positive comments make me feel better because I had serious dress regret so thank you for the positive reinforcement!

Post # 11
49 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2012

Thank you for the tip on the belt!  I am afraid I am going to run out of time to order one soon and I really think it will make the dress.  I think you made the right choice on the Allure 8861 because I tried on the 8859 and I didn’t like where the “bling” was placed, which was right underneath my bustline and on the side.  Here is a picture of it so you can see what I mean..I can’t wait to get my 8861 in, it’s supposed to arrive the end of June!

The topic ‘real brides in Allure 8861?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors