(Closed) Real brides in Casablanca 1996

posted 7 years ago in Dress
Post # 4
190 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

I’m wearing it!!And IN LOVE with it!!  Wedding is next month=)

Post # 5
190 posts
Blushing bee

@cec21784: I have a fitting in 2 weeks, I’ll post one=) I do have one pic of the back of the dress.. I got a corset added, I can show you that but the bottom zipper wasnt put in so theres a small gap.. you’ll see but  the gap is being fixed as we speak lol.

The bottom of corset will be closed up lol zipper was put in (excuse the bra its not supposed to be there either )

Post # 8
190 posts
Blushing bee

@cec21784: I love how it has a few pickups, not all over like some of the other dresses..  I am in love with the swarovski crystals.. My jewlery to my toasting flutes are all swarovski lol. its sad.

Post # 9
660 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

I LOVE what you did with this dress! This is the dress that is making me have dress regret against the one I actually bought :/. I LOVED this dress and the one I bought. BEAUTIFUL dress!!!!

Post # 11
660 posts
Busy bee

I didn’t know you can change that much with Casablanca or I probably would have gotten that one :/. I chose this one. It’s Mori Lee…

I was so torn between the two. I LOVED the Casablanca, and then I met the other one and I loved her too.

Post # 13
660 posts
Busy bee

Thanks. It comes in next week so now I’m hoping all my dress regret will go away once I put it on again, but I still LOVE your dress 🙂 and I LOVE taffeta! If my dress was taffeta it would be perfect for me!

Post # 14
20 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2011

@JJsGirl_09: I was having dress regrets about my casablanca 1996. But I think it’s because I keep looking online and seeing such gorgeous dresses. Frown I need to stop this because it makes me stressed out that I made the wrong decision. I had reservations about the dress being in taffeta because my mom didn’t like it compared to the satin. I’m just worried that everyone else likes it, and it doesn’t look like an inexpensive dress compared to a satin dress. I thought about asking casablanca to change it to satin but then I wouldn’t know how it would look so I kept it the same.

Post # 15
660 posts
Busy bee

That’s what I keep doing, but you can’t help it lol. It stinks! :(. Satin is just so heavy. I think the crystals alone make the dress look pricy :0. When I first saw your dress I was afraid to try it on because I thought it would be well over $1000. It surprised me!

Post # 16
190 posts
Blushing bee

@cec21784: Hey girl I have a really important question.. What kind of bustle did you get for your gown? French or American?

The topic ‘Real brides in Casablanca 1996’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors