(Closed) Real Brides in David's Bridal Oleg Cassini CWG464?

posted 8 years ago in Dress
Post # 17
83 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

I passed over this dress when it was on the hanger, but just for fun I decided to try it on. Thank goodness I did because it was meant to be my dress. The pink flowers are gorgeous and give the dress that little something extra. I can’t wait to wear it for real on my wedding day!

Post # 18
59 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: March 2013

I went to a wedding where the bride wore this dress – REALLY amazing.

Post # 19
29 posts
Newbee

View original reply
@crjk2013:  It looks great on you! I love the pink sash! Beautiful!

Post # 20
44 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2013

I’m debating about this dress for my vintage English-garden theme wedding. Here I am trying it on. What do you think?

Post # 21
4687 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: June 2013 - Upstate NY

View original reply
@sayingyestothedress:  Stunning! And very fiting for your theme!!!! It really looks wonderful on you.

Post # 22
73 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

Ahh you ladies look incredible! I love this dress!

Post # 23
44 posts
Newbee

Here is the other one I’m considering. Which one do you all like best?

Post # 24
2116 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

View original reply
@sayingyestothedress:  I might be biased a bit (I own the Oleg Cassini dress) but I think the Oleg Cassini is prettier 🙂

Here’s me in the dress.

Post # 25
44 posts
Newbee

It does look lovely on you. Are you adding a sash to it?

Post # 26
199 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2013 - Casa de España

MY DRESS, So in love with it.

Post # 27
2 posts
Wannabee

So I fell in love with this dress and ordered it at David’s bridal. When the initial order came in, I noticed that there was brown discoloration around the edges of several of the flowers. When I took the dress back to David’s, the manager shared that her thought was that the dress had been burnt when it was pressed, and ordered a replacement for me. I went to pick it up today, and the same thing appears to have happened. The store shared that they would try cleaning it, but since it looks like it’s burnt – it’s unlikely the discoloration will come out. I asked if they could share this feedback with whomever is supplying this dress to ensure that if I ordered another one, it would be of good quality, but was told that since this dress is mass manufactured, it’s unlikely there is a way to specifially confirm that if I ordered another one, it wouldn’t have this issue. Anyway, to say the least, I’m pretty disappointed because I love this dress and I was just curious on if anyone else had had a similar quality issue or if it just seems to be my luck, and perhaps the 3rd replacement will be a charm! Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Post # 28
44 posts
Newbee

View original reply
@MireilleT:  Wow, that is so sad to hear! Will you have a new one in time for your wedding?

Post # 29
4 posts
Wannabee

View original reply
@pinkchucks:  I’m thinking about doing that as well, did you end up doing it? I’m curious to see how it looks!

Post # 31
4 posts
Wannabee

View original reply
@pinkchucks:  I feel like doing the EXACT same thing… When I bought the dress, it didn’t need any alterations, so it fits fine length wise and torso wise, but it feels like it doesn’t fit as perfect around my chest as I’d like it too. I was just curious how it would turn out and how hard it would be. I’m going into the seamstress soon, I also thought of having it pulled in a little at the bottom as well. I’ve pulled it in while wearing it and like the look a lot. Let me know how it goes!

The topic ‘Real Brides in David's Bridal Oleg Cassini CWG464?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors