(Closed) Real Brides In Mori Lee 1619

posted 7 years ago in Dress
Post # 4
2539 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: March 2012

Sent from my Android

i have this dress! Im wearing super dramtic jewlery with it! If you have an email i will send you a pic! My laptop is acting nuts….hence me commenting from my driod.

Post # 5
3 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: June 2012

@MrsStrawberry24:  I’m wearing this Mori Lee 1619 and have been having the hardest time finding jewelry I love! Would you mind sending me a picture of your jewelry or link, if you have it? Thanks!

Post # 6
4 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: October 2011

Here’s one pic of my dress from the side…

From the front with my bridesmaids =)

Post # 7
71 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

This is my dress too!!!!!!! My awesome fiance bought me the most beautiful vintage looking jewelry I will probably ever own. I was iffy about the dress but I went to my dress fitting a month ago and took the jewelry to see if it would go since the dress has some bling itself, so I knew I didnt want to do something loud. However, the jewelry my Fiance bought might be a bit “loud” but I don’t care. I love it. Here are some links to the jewelry.

Earrings.

http://www.ultradiamonds.com/earrings/modern-legacy-1-4-ctw-diamond-post-earrings-3217

Necklace.

http://www.ultradiamonds.com/necklaces/modern-legacy-1-4ctw-sterling-silver-diamond-shield-medallion-pendant-15039?green=26BCA844-96F4-5417-AAEF-C6F87953FC34

The earrings couldn’t be more perfect. The necklace however is a bit long. I will try to find a way to shorten it where the pendant drops around my collar bone, I am big chested so I don’t want to track attention more than I probably already have from the dress.

Hope this helps somehow.

I will try to post some pics at my next dress fitting in 2 weeks with it.

Post # 8
1528 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: November 1999

@valmaeabando:  how tall are you in the pic?

Post # 9
4 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: October 2011

@swtnovember:  I’m 5 ft. even and I am wearing 4″ heels.

The topic ‘Real Brides In Mori Lee 1619’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors