Real Brides in Tara Keely 2206

posted 6 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
9 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2012

I just ordered this dress last night…..it’s gorgeous and I’m so excited!!

Post # 4
36 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2013

does this dress have the same fit as tara keely 2052? fitted bodice n flared at the beginning of that first tier? or is it pretty much straight like it looks. its hard to tell in the model photos because the dress doesnt really seem to fit her.

Post # 5
9 posts
Newbee

@LeClere61513:  it’s much more fitted than it appears to be on the model. it only starts to flare at the first tier. the dress looks baggy on her, especially in the back view photo.

Post # 6
36 posts
Newbee

Do you have any photos of you in the dress? I love tk2052 but am trying to decide if I should wait until I can try on 2206 before jumping the gun

Post # 7
9 posts
Newbee

I do, they’re on my work computer, I’ll post in the morning!

Post # 8
9 posts
Newbee

ok, so just a couple notes on these pics….they were taken with my phone camera, which is awful, so you lose some of the detail in the dress. also, the dress was pinned, but it in no way fit me properly so keep that in mind. one other thing….the dress looks extra poofy at the bottom, and this is because there are layers of tutu-like material built in underneath. the woman at the bridal shop said that it is very easy to remove some of the poof, which i intend to do and which i suspect was done for all the model photos. hope these help!

Post # 9
9 posts
Newbee

Post # 10
9 posts
Newbee

Post # 11
9 posts
Newbee

also, i wasn’t wearing the belt….obviously.

Post # 12
36 posts
Newbee

oh my gosh its gorgeous. i may have to try this one on for sure!! thanks so much for sharing and congrats!!

Post # 13
9 posts
Newbee

you’re welcome, and thank you!! Laughing

Post # 14
79 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: March 2013

I think that’s mine-I put a deposit down about a month ago, and I heart it! (Though I’m still looking for a reception dress, glutton that I am)

I don’t know how to post pics but if I figure it out I will. I don’t know your body type, but I am definitely not a little skinny thing, so it looks totally different…that’s why I didn’t know it was mine

Post # 15
79 posts
Worker bee

Post # 16
79 posts
Worker bee

There we go! Sorry the pic so big, and about the crappy hair after 10 dresses and the no makeup etc etc etc

😀

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors