(Closed) Real Brides in Tara Keely 2206

posted 8 years ago in Dress
Post # 35
11 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2013

Thanks @brookie1605, you look amazing in that dress!

Post # 36
29 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2013

I am about to purchase this dress! dont trust how it looks on the model cuz it looks great in person! its a stunning dress and its a great way to show off curves if youve got em!

Post # 38
128 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: November 2014 - Dreams Palm Beach, Punta Cana, DR

Wow, you ladies look gorgeous in that dress! I have to admit its the most beautifu dress I’ve seen and cannot wait to try it on when time comes! Also, thought it already includes a belt? Or is it ordered separately?

Post # 39
4 posts
Wannabee

@Olkin_Zai:  It technically comes with the dress, but it costs extra.

Post # 44
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: March 2014

I adore this dress but I chose a thinner belt with more crystals.

Post # 47
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: July 2014

Just ordered this yesterday! So excited! Sorry the pictures are sideways. 

Post # 52
8686 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2013

@phillybride329:  I have a belt to this dress that I wore with my Pronovias dress. I wore it 2 weeks ago.

Post # 53
391 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

@Brittany_p:  Gorgeous!!

I tried this dress on and it looked horrible on me. I’m really short (5’0″/5’1″) and size 4 in normal clothes. Love Tara Keely though.

Post # 58
3339 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: April 2013 - Rhode Island

I bought this belt and wore it with TK2200.  Here’s a beautiful close-up of the detail.  I absolutely loved this belt!

Post # 61
46 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: April 2015

I chose this dress today! I could not be more excited. Now time to get my butt into shape so it looks even better by the wedding! 

Post # 63
4 posts
Wannabee

brookie1605:  Now that my wedding is well over with, I can share the complete look. I had to hide my face in my pictures above, but you can see how the dress turned after alterations.  

wedding

Post # 44
30 posts
Newbee

Just ordered my dress and im so excited! Ive seen a lot of brides wear this dress for a more rustic wedding. My wedding is going to be more of a formal event so I hope this makes the cute because the minute I put it on I was sold. Im planning on wearing blingy accessories

Post # 45
30 posts
Newbee

brookie1605:  you look stunning, love the dress. I can’t wait till mine comes in!!

The topic ‘Real Brides in Tara Keely 2206’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors