(Closed) real brides wearing allure 8634?

posted 8 years ago in Dress
Post # 4
4 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: January 2011

I just ordered my Allure 8634 yesterday! It is beyond perfect. It has absolutely everything I wanted in a dress…and it sounds like you are looking for pretty much the same thing in yours! ๐Ÿ™‚ I don’t have any pictures yet, as I am not allowed to take pictures until my exact dress comes in. However, if it helps at all, this dress is even prettier in person than it is on the model. In fact, my mom didn’t like the dress in the picture, but it was her absolute favorite once I put it on.

Post # 5
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: November 2009

Hi,

What is the retail price for this dress allure 8634. Does anyone know? Thanks!

Post # 6
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: October 2010

I purchased Allure 8634 for my wedding, but it has not come in yet. I had originally fallen in love with a picture of a Jim Hjelm all lace dress with a vneck that was outside my budget, so I decided to recreate it. Instead of the brooch on the sash, I’m replacing it with a sash of my own that ties in my back (and coordinates with my bridesmaids)… here’s a picture from the sample… I love it!!

The retail price of this dress is in the neighborhood of $1,200 (much better than the $3,500 jim hjelm dress i originally fell in love with ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 8
4480 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: March 2010 - Calamigos Ranch

I ended up buying a different Allure dress (8601) but I tried it too… and loved it! It was a super tough call between the two. ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 9
270 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

I am considering getting this dress, too (in ivory).  It’s so beautiful and so flattering.  I would love to see pictures of brides who have worn or tried on this dress.  I’m worried about the straps being itchy — they were a tiny bit bothersome when I tried the dress on.  Did anyone else have this problem?

Post # 10
7 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: February 2010

I wore the 8634, and have it for sale on OnceWed if anyone is interested.

The straps weren’t bothersome, but since I have a larger chest…I was a little worried about things popping out. I opted NOT to get the modesty panel, but in hindsight, probably should’ve.

Post # 11
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: December 2010

Hi. Anyone here that has bought this dress willing to sell anytime this year? I am in tears about my dress choice I made and regret it badly. THIS is my dream dress and now I can’t afford to buy it new. PLEASE contact me if anyone is looking to sell at some point this year. Thanks.

Post # 12
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: December 2010

@love2teach2010: hi! will you be selling your wedding dress at any point this year??

Post # 13
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: October 2010

Here are pictures from my wedding wearing allure 8634… per my post above, I altered by adding a chocolate sash. Worked out great!

Post # 14
2 posts
Wannabee

Hi!  I wanted to try to open this discussion again to see if anyone else recently has worn this dress as I am considering getting it myself.  Real pictures definitely help! ๐Ÿ™‚  I’d love to see more if anyone has them.

Post # 15
4 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: May 2012

I’m thinking about this dress too. Anybody know the cheapest place to purchase from? Thanks.

Post # 16
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: October 2011

I am wearing this dress for my wedding in October.  I chose the one with the gold underlay.  I also think it is much pretty in person.  I LOVE it!  The only picture I have is when I tried it on in the store for the first time.  It is not a great picture, but may help you.  If I have someone to take a new picture of it on, I will send a new one.  I do not think the lace is itchy at all.  I will need to get the straps shortened being that I do not fill it out. 

The topic ‘real brides wearing allure 8634?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors