(Closed) real brides wearing allure 8634?

posted 11 years ago in Dress
Post # 33
15 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2012

This is my dress! I love it! i had the neckline raised 3 inches cause I didnt want to show too much cleavage.

Post # 34
15 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2012

View original reply
@starfish0116:  im a DD and I went to Nordstrom and found a corset bra there. Go there. It wasn’t expensive at all. Its low enough in the back and gives plenty of support.

Post # 35
16 posts
Newbee

Is anyone looking to sell their allure 8634 now? Or before Septemberish? I would need a small size, 6 I think, the 8 was still pretty roomy. I love love love this dress, but I’m trying to save a little extra out of my dress budget to add to my photog budget! 

Well I was going to post pictures from when I tried it on, but apparently I can’t from my phone? Oh well. 

Post # 36
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: June 2012

Is anyone looking to sell their Allure 8634 in ivory now? Would take a size 6 or 8 (due to chest size) please let me know- am desperate! Wedding is this June and am 2nd guessing my first dress choice ๐Ÿ™

Post # 38
16 posts
Newbee

I found one!! I’ll put my pictures up soon as I get to try it on, I’ve been working too much the last couple days to try it yet. ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 39
6 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2012

If anyone is looking to purchage this dress, I have one in a size 8 that I will wear at my wedding in August and want to sell quick for a decent price.  The color is ivory.  Please let me know if you’re interested!

Post # 40
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: April 2013

View original reply
@BrittaniaRuth:  im interested! message me when you get on!

Post # 41
80 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

View original reply
@TheBakerChick:   I have the same dress, I just had my first fitting and I am actually having the train removed so my seamstress has lace to work with and help so its not so low cut while keeping the v-neck i loved. I bought a long line bra and when i wore it at the fitting it pushed everything up WAY too much. Once I took it off and wore the dress with just cups pinned in it was sooooo much better! If you find a solution to the stiff lace let me know, I noticed the same thing!

Post # 42
161 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

View original reply
@tenleyalison:  The seamstress is going to sew in some soft chiffon into the inside of the straps which should help!!!

Post # 43
28 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2013

Hi, I have a size 10 (fits like a 6-8) of the Allure 8634 in light gold. I bought it preowned myself a couple of weeks ago, but it was slimmed down from its original size 10 to more of a 6-8 and it just won’t work for me. I’m really, really disappointed to give it up, but I need to sell it so that I can buy another! Message if you’re interested. 

Post # 44
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: November 1999

How much are you selling it for? I’m interested in the dress, my fiance saw it in a magazine and fell in love with it, but we can’t afford the retail price. I want to surprise him with it tho! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Post # 45
28 posts
Newbee

I’m asking $900, but I’m taking offers. It’s in gorgeous condition.

Post # 45
28 posts
Newbee

I’m asking $900, but I’m taking offers. It’s in gorgeous condition.

Post # 46
16 posts
Newbee

I dunno why the last one is so small and the other two are huge. There you have it, I’m madly in love with it and am going to have a heck of a time parting with it. ๐Ÿ™‚

The topic ‘real brides wearing allure 8634?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors