(Closed) real brides wearing allure 8634?

posted 11 years ago in Dress
Post # 46
15 posts
Newbee

I dunno why the last one is so small and the other two are huge. There you have it, I’m madly in love with it and am going to have a heck of a time parting with it. 🙂

Post # 47
25 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2012

I ordered mine on black friday this year and got in January! I am so excited to wear it! I hope it still fits because I ordered the sample size and I tried it on in January but I have gained a few pounds since! I am not wearing this veil. I got a cathedral length with scattered crystals all over it!

Post # 49
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: July 2013

I am Very interested in that dress! Send me a message and let me know if it is still available!

Post # 50
7 posts
Newbee

I have this dress in a size 14 for sale if anyone is interested!

Post # 51
7 posts
Newbee

I have this dress in a size 14 for sale if anyone is interested!

Post # 52
7 posts
Newbee

@ElizabethGPhilL:  hey im going to post one picture on here for you but ill email you the rest when everything gets sorted out, because there are sooo many pictures.

lol ignore the ugly face im making i was super tired when i took this picture

and this one is the back where i replaced the zipper with a corset:

Post # 54
1 posts
Wannabee

I am very interested in buying the Allure 8634 in light gold and ivory if anyone has it? I would need a size 6 or 8 gown size.

Post # 55
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: November 2012

I wore the Champagne/Ivory Allure 8634 on my wedding day 11/11/12…Loved it!

Post # 56
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: July 2011

I have this dress in a size 6 if anyone is still interested. I took the rhinestones off the waistline though.  It’s at the dry cleaners as we speak.

Post # 57
557 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2014

This dress is so beautiful on all of you! I absolutely ADORE the back!

Post # 59
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: December 2013

@melody4:  Hi I would like to buy this dress. I saw the dress on recyclebride and I noticed that you have to pay the fee to sell and paypal fee. If it’s possible, I would like to buy it right the way, would you take 400?

Post # 60
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: July 2013

I would love to buy this dress. I can’t find it at any retailer, so I haven’t tryed it on. Could someone post real bride pictures with size info? I think I’m a 4-6, but in Europe we have different sizes, so I’m not 100% sure. Would help to compare with your sizes 🙂

Interested to buy if you still have yours!

Post # 61
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: January 2014

In case anyone has one for sale, I’m looking for an Allure 8634 in gold in maybe a size 10?  I normally wear a street size 6, but per the sizing chart I think I might need something between an 8 and a 10. 

The topic ‘real brides wearing allure 8634?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors