(Closed) real brides wearing allure 8634?

posted 11 years ago in Dress
Post # 62
7 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2013

I am looking for a 12 or 14 label size Allure 8634, if anyone has one for sale:-)

Post # 63
2 posts
Wannabee

HI,

Im looking forward to get a used Allure 8634. If anyone has a 6 or 8 size I could work on it. I am a size 2 upper body but my hips are 38inches wide. If you have anyone had it in a size that could fit me I would love o hear from you!!

Magui

Post # 64
14 posts
Newbee

I have yet to try this on but am having a hard time telling what the “fit” of the skirt is. It looks A-line in some pictures, fit/flare and mermaid in some others. I tend to favor the A-line dresses because they flow over the hips easier but just looking to hear some feedback as to how the dress flows. Thanks!

Post # 66
14 posts
Newbee

Thank you! Can’t wait to try it on! 

Post # 67
14 posts
Newbee

For alterations, I saw a website where an 8634 bride had the dress “tapered” a little so it looked even more so A-line than trumpet/mermaid. Anybody have this done? I took note of all of the “chest” modifications and will definitely be utilizing some of those if this is “the dress” 🙂 Thank you! 

Post # 69
6 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2013

anyone selling this dress currently? PM me! looking for a size 10

Post # 70
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: June 2014

@melody4:  How did you remove the jewels without leaving holes in the sash? I want to remove mine also without paying an extra $200 for it to come without.

Post # 71
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: October 2013

I did what I wasn’t supposed to, and immediately bought a dress after getting engaged…. It’s a lovely dress, but I found something slightly different (allure p935…gorrrgeous but ahem..needs “support wear”).

I have this dress for Sale NOW, in Ivory, size 10 if anyone is interested. No alternations and would be happy to forward a million pictures. 

Cheers!

Post # 72
14 posts
Newbee

I said “yes” to this dress the other day and am aboslutely in love (and plan on having the neckline brought up an inch at least) but I have one other issue…debating between the ivory/ivory or the white.. Anybody have any insight? I can’t find a white sample and the bridal salon wasn’t able to get any swatches. I love the ivory/ivory and feel like it photographs white a lot but I really want to have white linens/flowers/shirts for the groomsmen (navy suits probably) and am worried about the ivory/ivory looking dingy. Any advice would be appreciated! thank you so much!

Post # 73
441 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: March 2014 - Brazil Room

Not the one I chose, but I did take some pics trying it on. I wasn’t a big fan of how I looked from the side (though looking at the pics now, it wasn’t that bad). The front and back were awesome though!

Post # 74
5 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: July 2014

@brittniebee:  The large pictures up top with the model…. is that the ivory or gold lace?  When I tried it on in the store I swear it looked more peachy.  Please let me know!  🙂

Post # 75
3 posts
Wannabee

@elgniasil:  I have this dress too, and i HAVE to ask….what kind of bra are you wearing?!?! The girls look good! I am STRUGGLING!!! 

The topic ‘real brides wearing allure 8634?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors