(Closed) real life dress. alfred angelo 7138

posted 6 years ago in Bridesmaids
Post # 4
25 posts
Newbee

This is the dress on a fake model in normall light and the flowers a little bit larger. Hope this may help you a little. 

Post # 5
3 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: October 2012

Here’s my bridesmaids in eggplant

Post # 6
176 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

Egglplant color looks lighter in the picture than the dress I saw in the store, which is a plus. I picked this dress in the longer version for my Maid/Matron of Honor (eggplant) and Victorian Lilac for the other maids!

Post # 6
2 posts
Wannabee

Hi Uptown 

Uptowngirl2857:  Do you happen to have a photo of your bridal party in the colors?  I was originally going to go with Lilac and Victorian Lilac for my girls but the Lilac is way, WAY too light.  I’d love to see how the Victorian Lilac and the Eggplant work out.  The difference in the color swatches versus the online photos is making me a little nervous!!  

Thanks! 

Post # 7
2 posts
Wannabee

Hi Uptown  Uptowngirl2857:  Do you happen to have a photo of your bridal party in the colors?  I was originally going to go with Lilac and Victorian Lilac for my girls but the Lilac is way, WAY too light.  I’d love to see how the Victorian Lilac and the Eggplant work out.  The difference in the color swatches versus the online photos is making me a little nervous!!     Thanks! 

The topic ‘real life dress. alfred angelo 7138’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors