(Closed) Real life photos of Vera Wang white VW351065 ???

posted 9 years ago in Dress
Post # 17
282 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

I really love this dress, I look at it all the time on DB website. But because I’m from the UK I can’t try it. 🙁

Post # 18
1 posts
Wannabee

Hi

I dont stay in the US. I’m asking my friend to help me purchase this particular dress on behalf of me. I would like to ask those bride to be that have tried on this dress a few questions

Do you purchase the Medium A-line wedding slip for better support/ enhancement?

Do you wear a bra on the actual day when you wear this dress? I understand that this dress does not have not bra cups sew on it. I’m quite skinny. Size 00. Should I wear a bra slip?

Can somebody help to advise me?

Thank you.

Post # 19
228 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

@princesskaren, I had this dress my wedding day, I suggest a corset type bra that supports the dress and have it sewn to the dress, it really helped and kept it up all day! I didn’t wear a slip

Post # 20
34 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2012

This is my dress!

Did any of you ladies who bought it actually get a “matching sash”? When I bought mine, the store tried to get me to buy the sash with the three little white flowers on it. I held off doing that thinking I can find a better deal elsewhere. Today I went to the dress listing on DB’s site (http://www.davidsbridal.com/Product_Ball-Gown-with-Corded-Lace-Bodice-and-Tulle-Skirt-VW351065_Bridal-Gowns-Shop-By-Designer-White-by-Vera-Wang) and saw this:

“Matching sash is included. Make the look your own with a White by Vera Wang floral, grosgrain or horsehair sash

What? Was I supposed to get a free sash?????? :S

Post # 21
1 posts
Wannabee

There’s a white sash coming along with this dress.  You can ask the store to give it to you.  While I bought this one, the store forgot to include the sash.  I then call back and ask for it.

Post # 22
1 posts
Wannabee

Does anyone know if this dress exists in white? The photos look white but I can only find it in ivory.

Thanks in advance!

The topic ‘Real life photos of Vera Wang white VW351065 ???’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors