(Closed) Real photos of Allure 8825?

posted 7 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: November 2011

Hi! I have actually tried the dress on and it does not have beading on it.

The sash is a ribbon matierial with a flower over it that has a few rhinestones on it and going down the back of the dress are buttons and rhinestones alternating. Its beautiful. The other really good thing about it is that is has boning in it so it makes the fit look awesome with a small waist. I was looking at 8825 and 8770 and 8770 does not have any type of structuring in it which makes a huge difference.

I hope this helps. I have pictures of me wearing the dress, but it doesnt show much detail. I can email it to you though if you would still like to see it. (The sash also comes in ivory instead of the black like what is shown on the website).

Post # 4
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: September 2012

@Ramesses95:

Hello, I am interested in trying on 8825. It’s a gorgeous dress! I’d like see the pictures you have of you wearing it. Did you end up purchasing this one? Please email me the photos at [email protected]

I’d appreciate it 🙂

Post # 5
1 posts
Wannabee

@Ramesses95: 

Hi,

I am very interested in this dress, but i would li8ke to see what it looks like on a real person rather than a model.  Could you e-mail me a picture?  I would greatly appreciate it!

Post # 6
3 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: November 2012

I was not able to get a picture of myself in it, but I can say it looks TOTALLY different on a real person than on the model. It is just gorgeous on. I am a very curvy girl and I feel beautiful in it. It is not beaded at all. It is a very structured satin construction, with a tulle and re-embroidered allencon lace overlay, a low back, buttons all the way down the back to the hem, and the prettiest scalloped lace trim on the hem. It looks so elegant and more expensive than it is! I cannot wait to wear it 🙂

The topic ‘Real photos of Allure 8825?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors