(Closed) “Real Pics” Maggie Sottero Gatsby J1205LU

posted 9 years ago in Dress
Post # 4
2249 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: March 2018

OMG I wanted to try on that dress! I saw it on a hanger and it is stunning!!! I am a plus sized bride though and I couldn’t rish ordering a dress that was so likely to be unflattering but i really really love that dress.

Post # 6
1 posts
Wannabee

Hi, 

I ordered this dress yesterday (in Champagne with Pewter accent over Light Gold) for my wedding in September. It is BEAUTIFUL! I’m a UK 14 to 16 (US 12 to 14) – it gives the most amazing hour glass shape (especially with the lace up back). I’m also quite busty and it’s one of the few dresses I’ve tried that has room for the bust without showing too much cleavage. I’m putting a soft net underskirt under mine to give the skirt a little more body and having a shrug jacket made out of the light gold silk with a lace edging to wear in the church (I want to have my sholders covered for the ceremony) 

I don’t have any pictures (yet!) but if I get some I’ll post them.

Post # 8
2470 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

I tried this on yesterday. To be honest, I did not WANT to try it on because of the hanger appeal (or lack there of) BUT our helpful bridal consultant insisted I try it and it is actually one of the top two contendors. We have pics (not uploaded yet) but its a very difficult to actually see how it fit. The model in the ad pictures does not do it justice.

Post # 9
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: November 2010

Hi ladies.  I took pictures when I tried on the dress and it’s beautiful.  The dress I tried on was a few sizes too big, but it should still give you a good idea of what it looks like.   I ordered the dress back in November and I’m still waiting for it to come in.  I’m so excited to get it.  It’s an amazing dress and I think you’ll all love it.  ‘

I tried attaching the photos, but they’re too large.  If you want to see them send me an email or leave a post and i’ll send you the pics

Post # 10
4123 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

stephany898 Let us know if you need help posting pics, it can be hard here!

Post # 11
7 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2010

Hello!  I ordered my Gatsby yesterday, and I’m SO excited!  I tried on the sample at the store, and it was a bit too big, but I’ll attach pictures anyway (you can see me holding it back). Laughing  I also ordered it in the champagne/pewter over light gold.

Post # 13
6 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: April 2010

Send us the photos of your dress when it’s altered!  I love it!

Post # 14
25 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2011

@hellogirlface – i know you said you ordered the champagne/pewter over light gold. Is that the color you are wearing in the pics above?

I ordered this color without actually seeing it (they only had ivory) and now I am second guessing my color choice? But whatever you have on above looks lovely…

Post # 15
2 posts
Wannabee

Post # 16
2 posts
Wannabee

Not very technical so couldn’t work out how to put dress and comment on same page…this is photo taken with my camera last weekend and wearing the Gatsby was the best decision I made!  Everyone loved the dress and the fact that it was very vintage looking so hopefully in 30 years I will love it as much as I did last week…it is a joy to wear so if you are unsure stick with it as I wasn’t even going to try it on in the shop!

The topic ‘“Real Pics” Maggie Sottero Gatsby J1205LU’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors