(Closed) REAL pics of BRIDESMAID DRESS ALLURE STYLE:1221.DUSTY ROSE???

posted 6 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
155 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: March 2014

@Stina11287:  I’m curious too…this is the dress and color that I am eyeing for my bridesmaids. Good choice (though I may be biased!) πŸ˜‰

Post # 4
31 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2013

I’ve been looking high and low for a real picture of this dress in blossom or dusty rose too, but no one seems to have it. I did find one professional photo of dusty rose though. Here it is.

Post # 6
2 posts
Wannabee

@Stina11287:  

I had trouble deciding on this color too, but did order the dress in dusty rose from Allure and was very happy with it.  The only thing is they ran small and some of the girls had problems with the fit.  Overall, they were beautiful though.  Here are some pics…  The dress changed hues in different lighting, but in a good way….

Post # 8
2 posts
Wannabee

@Stina11287:  Yay!  Glad I could help!!  I remember struggling to committ to this color and dress for a few months because there were no pictures or samples of it anywhere.  Then once I picked it, I still worried about it.  Glad if I can help you or anyone else avoid that aggervation and stress.  It really was a beautiful dress and color.  I still get compliments on them.  πŸ™‚

Post # 10
3 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: July 2013

@lisa g:  

@Stina11287:  

Hi!

Im getting married July 12 2013 and sooooo indecisive! I want a blush color! But every dress I love there blush color is either too pinky or too close to white! I love this dress and the swatch looks pretty but I NEEEEED to see them in person! lol I am SOOOO happy I found your posts!!! They look great in the pictures! But of course would still LOVEEE to see them in person! I live in northern jersey! Just wondering if you girls know anywhere nearby I could see these dresses in dusty rose!!!

THANK YOU!!!

Post # 12
487 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

@lisa g:  Love your wedding colors!

Post # 13
3 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: July 2013

Thanks!!! think debating between that and dessy bridesmaid dress rose color!!

i appreciate the response! Good luck!!!

Post # 14
1 posts
Wannabee

@lisa g:  I was just wondering what shoes did the girls wear with that dress? I decided to go with that dress in dusty rose but not sure what to do about shoes because you won’t really see them. Thanks!!

Post # 17
4 posts
Wannabee

I was wondering if anyone had a used dusty rosé allure wedding dress for sale? i accidentally ordered rosé and not dusty rosé and my sisters wedding is in two months atheir i ordered a new one it would take two and a half montow to send me the dress. Please message me if you have or know of someone who has a dress that would like to sell it to me! Thanks so much!!

Post # 15
1 posts
Wannabee

lisa g:  would your Bridesmaid or Best Man be willing to sell their dresses? We’re in my sister’s wedding for Sept 2014, this is the color she wanted (after many designers and swatches) and found! There’s 10 of us, so we would be happy to buy them at a reasonable price to take them off their hands. Please let me know. 

Beautiful wedding and color choices!

The topic ‘REAL pics of BRIDESMAID DRESS ALLURE STYLE:1221.DUSTY ROSE???’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors