(Closed) Real pictures of Allure #8705?

posted 11 years ago in Dress
Post # 47
9 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2010

Here are a couple more “real” pictures of this dress. I loved it!

I am selling mine as well. Size 8 with a couple of minor alterations and bustling.

[email protected] if you would like to see more pictures and/or if you are interested in the dress.

[attachment=1176893,148872] [attachment=1176893,148873]

Post # 48
8 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: January 2011

Hello Ladies…

So my dress arrived (a few weeks early) and I picked it up this weekend. I ordered the dress in Ivory, but it seems to look a little more Ivory than the sample I tried on, which looked pretty white.  Anyone else experience this?  I’m not unhappy with it, I still love it, but just curious if it’s just me or if the store lighting skewed it when I tried it on.

Also, I had posted previously that in my picture I was wearing a trumpet underskirt.  Well, I decided to not go with the underskirt, and thank goodness I decided that! I tried on the dress without it this weekend and it was still flowy enough at the bottom..in fact, I’m even thinking of removing the tulle-like lining underneath to take some of the bulk out of the bottom.  Our wedding is in Cancun and I think I will be sweating my balls off if I don’t!  haha!  The wedding isn’t until January, so I don’t start the alterations process until November, so I have some time to decide what to do.  Anyone else do this???

Oh, and I ordered it to be made with a sweetheart neckline and it turned out great! I didn’t take a pic of it because the chest area on the dress is ginormous on me and needs to be way taken in! 🙂

Post # 50
988 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2010

I LOVED this dress…I still receive compliments on it!!

[attachment=1225930,156105] [attachment=1225930,156106] [attachment=1225930,156107] [attachment=1225930,156108]

Post # 51
8 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: January 2011

Hello Ladies,

There has been a lot of discussion on here about altering the dress to have a sweetheart neckline, but nobody has posted a pic of how it turned out.  Well, I ordered my dress to be made with a sweetheart and here are a couple pics so you can see what it looks like.  My consultant told me that because of the fabric on the front, they probably couldn’t do a deep sweetheart, it would likely have to be slight, and it is, but I love it so much better! Also, I don’t start alterations til next month, so in the pics, the dress isn’t fitting the best.  I’m gonna need it taken in around the chest, so I’m trying to hold it snug myself, and some extra dress is bunched up under my waist..I’m kinda short, so I think I have a shorter torso than what this dress is made for…all to be taken care of soon.   Smile

[attachment=1322037,168245] [attachment=1322037,168246]

Post # 54
850 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

ooooh – thanks for posting! There was another thread someone had posted asking about what the neckline would look like when finished. I’m getting mine altered w/ a sweetheart too, but this helps visualize it. Thanks!

Post # 55
34 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2011

Beautiful wedding pics beccarock8! My dress is very similar to the allure 8705. Did you find it hard to sit in that dress? I’ve heard people mention that mermaid/trumpet styles can be diffincult to sit in. Thanks

Post # 57
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: July 2010

I wore my dress without a bra.  For my size I didnt need one.  I had the back made into a V and altered the flower.  I thought it was too big so they tacked down the flower to make it smaller and removed the jewels.  I loved wearing this dress.

I did not wear any jewerly just a matching flower in my hair.

Post # 58
10 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: February 2011

Hi Ladies! Allure syle number 8705 is my wedding dress! Does anyone have pics of it bustled?!

Post # 60
10 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: February 2011

View original reply
@beccarock8:wow! that helps me out soo much!! thank you! so beautiful!

Post # 61
3195 posts
Sugar bee

Hello everyone!

Beccarock8 and jennifer26739- would you mind sharing how much you paid for altering the back of your dress? I am thinking about doing that to my dress but I haven’t decided whether it will fit into my budget nicely. I love my dress so much and it should be here in a few months! I can’t wait to try it on again 🙂

The topic ‘Real pictures of Allure #8705?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors